a lightweight oil, but still heavy in nutrients!
Is your hair low-porosity? Do heavier oils tend to sit on your hair strands? Is your hair protein sensitive? Do you just want a very lightweight everyday oil?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, our new a lighter oil is the perfect coiloil for you. It's made with lightweight carrier oils such as the low-porosity staples apricot kernel oil, safflower oil, and jojoba oil, as well as premium baobab oil.
Benefits (yes, there's a lot of them...)
- Contains linoleic acid which promotes hair growth and helps you maintain healthy scalp conditions.
- Contains multiple essential omega-9 fatty acids such as oleic acid.
- Makes your hair feel softer and aids in reversing hair damage
- Seals in the moisture, while also absorbing small amounts of water from the air’s humidity to help maintain that barrier of hydration inside your hair strands.
- Leaves your hair feeling soft, shiny, and keeps the strands well-nourished and very moisturized.
- Full of antioxidants that aid in reducing hair loss.
- Contains important vitamins such as vitamin A, D, E, and F.
All of that to say that this is a great oil!
How to use the oil
Use it as a pre-poo treatment, on your strands, as a scalp massage oil, add it to your favorite conditioners... The list goes on. For best results pair it with the COILOILS Scalp Massager
apricot kernel oil, baobab oil, grapeseed oil, jojoba oil, and safflower oil.